Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Rani Myers LOVES the Name Release

Rani Myers I love that their names will be made public. Maybe they will have to answer for their travesty. I would love to be the person who interviews one of them for a job....yeah...you have a HOPE IN HELL of being hired...you obviously cannot make good decisions when the truth is staring you in the face...and you want to be MY LATEX SALESMAN???? LOL!!!

Contact Information


I wonder how she would feel if her family's information were put out on the web? 

Website

Email
  • raingirl63@gmail.com

Facebookhttp://facebook.com/ranimyers



Rani is also part of the 

Ladies Guild Spring 2010

He is in the Knights of Columbus (a Catholic Men's Organization) and this is their "uniform" I guess...tuxedo and a "social baldran" I don't know if I am spelling that right. I recently was voted the President of the Ladies Auxiliary for our Knights of Columbus!!

Sacristan, EME, HM, and Altar Server. Head of the Decorating Committee and President of the Ladies Auxiliary of the Knights of Columbus, Council 11480. Secretary of the Ladies Guild.  

Council #11480
P.O. Box 310690
Enterprise, Al 36331-0690
larrytess@roadrunner.com
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rani-myers/34/ab7/29a


  •                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Owner at Office Solutions, LLC
  • Member/Manager at Liveoak Holdings, LLC                                     

Why would you want to do business with someone who does not understand the basic principles of the legal system?  

Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.


We offer free delivery of our beef to local customers within 50 miles of Enterprise, AL.


Call for driving directions, we are not on mapquest or any GPS. We are easy to find, right off of 84W  just before Opp.


Location:22737 Colquett Road
Opp, AL 36467


Hours:By appointment.
We are usually available
any day of the week.

Rani Myers's Experience


Owner

Office Solutions, LLC

Executive Office industry
June 2011Present (5 months)
I am available for part time or full time temporary employment whenever the need arises in your company. I currently carry my own E&O insurance policy with a $100k limit, I am a state wide Notary Public. I have my own health insurance and need no benefits. I work on a contract basis whether you need me for one week, one month, or even one year. My background is in mortgage and legal, but I have also been employed in the Insurance industry, the communications industry, and financial investment industry. I am familiar with most software to include MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Quickbooks, Money, Quicken, and Publisher. I type over 70 wpm. I work as a freelance employee and require a 1099 form.

Member/Manager

Liveoak Holdings, LLC

Executive Office industry
January 2010Present (1 year 10 months)
I currently manage four rental properties and own the LLC with another member. I maintain the leases, rent rolls, maintenance, and day to day issues that arise with our units.     
Liveoak Holdings, LLC. Contact Rani Myers. Call: (866) 536-4063. Move-in Specials




Rani Myers LOVES that the names of 12 innocent people are being made public. She LOVES that information regarding their places of employment are being released and how many children they have is being released so that people like her can harass and torment people who were only doing their jobs! Rani Myers, you are disgusting!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Eagle Belt Buckles